Check In:• ALL entries must check in to registration area.• Rodeo Parade Check-In begins at 3:00 p.m.• Prior to Rodeo Parade - All parade participants are to report to the registration area at the corner of 10th and Wallace Streets.
2. Parade Times:• Rodeo Parade will begin at 5:00 p.m. on June 1, 2012
3. Judging:• Rodeo Parade judging will begin promptly at 4:00 p.m. If you do not care to be judged, we ask that you be in place and ready to go by 4:30 p.m.4. Alcohol:• The consumption of alcoholic beverages during the parade or on any parade route is strictly prohibited.
5. Supervision:• A licensed driver must drive all automobiles and large vehicles.
• Small vehicles, 4-wheelers, go-carts, small tractors, etc. must be operated by a person 12 years or older and parents will be held responsible for their conduct.
• Anyone see disobeying the parade rules or endangering other participants or spectators will be asked to leave by committee officials.
• An adult supervisor who will be responsible for the behavior of their participants must represent and remain with each youth group throughout the parade.
6. Bands & Marching/Performance Groups:• All bands and performance groups shall be uniformly dressed and accompanied by an adult.
7. Horses:• Horses are welcome and must have current Coggins.
8. Mechanical Difficuties:• If your entry has mechanical difficulties during the parade; please pull to the side and allow the parade to continue.
9. Accidents:• The San Saba County Chamber of Commerce will assume no responsibility for accidents, injury or loss of any kind.
Please have all parade entries returned by Monday, May 28, 2012 at 5:00 p.m. Be sure to indicate any information that the parade announcers can use when introducing your entry, on your entry form.
Mail entries to:Neal Alexander500 Wallace San Saba TX 76877
Fax entries to:325-372-3821
E-mail entries to:email@example.com