The post war years of the late 1940s witnessed the lodge working and supporting many charitable activities. These years were prosperous as the first paved roads had now been contrasted in the county. The easy freedom of movement had an impact as attendance and membership rebounded from the Depression. The lodge contributed to the Gavel Club of Legion, Texas for World War II veterans and to the new Grand Lodge building in Waco. Deserving local children were recommended and sponsored to the Scottish Rite Hospital for surgical treatment.
By 1950, a peak membership of 227 was attained which lasted for the next three years. This climax of membership was partially achieved due to consolidation of Bend Lodge No. 1124, which added forty-six Masons. During this decade the lodge supported DeMolay, Chapter No. 2082 for boys and the Order of the Rainbow, Chapter No. 217 for Girls by permitting them to use the lodge hall. The lodge appeared to be ahead of the times when smoking was banned 3 November 1951. This was far in advance of the Grands Lodge law passed in 1989. Even though money was tight, the lodge still contributed to the relief of the less fortunate. Masons assisted a dying brother by plowing and seeding his fields and provided monetary support for another brother going blind. Relief came as the worst drought in the history of the county was taking place from 1953-1956. The drought caused the county population to drop 8,666. Despite the painful economic backdrop, the lodge would pass through the decade with solid growth and activity.