Ashley Gomez is Eventide Nursing Home Employee of the Month for January.
1. What do you feel is the most unappreciated common convenience? Having a job to go to.
2. Other than appearance, what is the 1st thing people notice about you? My happiness.
3. Best life skill? Being the mother of two boys.
4. Three things that your friends/family say that you are. Energetic, loving, hard working.
5. What do you AVOID? I avoid conflicts.
6. Two THINGS (not people) you cannot live without? My toothbrush and conditioner.
7. Favorite board game? Monopoly.
8. What have you ever done to be a good samaritan? Helped someone out that was homeless.
9. What teacher was the greatest influence on you and why? Mrs. Gast...she believed in me when no one else did.
10. Something about you few people know? NA
11. One word that best describes YOU? Would have to be two words, BIG HEART.
12. What do you want your child to be when he grows up, and why? Whatever he wants to be as long as he makes something of himself.
13. What do you feel is the worst thing/problem with your generation and why do you think it is a problem? Communication.