The San Saba County Commissioners met on Tuesday, May 26th at 9 a.m. in the county judge's chambers. Judge Byron Theodosis called the meeting to order and Roger McGehee gave the invocation followed by everyone joining for the pledges to the American and Texas flags.
They discussed and took action on the following items:
1. Approved Reimbursement of $95.00 to an individual when their car was improperly impounded.
2. Discussed Liability coverage presented by Rick Baskin.
3. Approved rental payment for tenants involved in the county's HOME program.
4. Went over information regarding the Indigent Health Care Service and officially hired Cathi Miles as the Manager.
5. Discussed the updating of the county’s web site and the leases of buildings owned by the county.
The commissioners discussed and tabled three items on the agenda. The next meeting will be June 9th, at 9 a.m.