San Saba MS holds first Digital Science Fair
The San Saba Middle School held its first ever Digital Science Fair on Tuesday, May 27, 2014. Students in grades fifth through seventh participated in this year's science fair with engaging, handson, real-world science projects. After working through the scientific method, conducting their experiment, collecting their data and writing their conclusions, students then created a digital presentation through the presentation software, Prezi. Students presented their Prezis to judges on the morning of the 27th and then shared their presentations with other grade levels in "gallery walks". Parents and community members were invited to the school to view the science fair presentations from 4-6p.m.
- Richland Springs Coyotes defeat Mt. Calm 98-53 to claim Area Championship
- LADY COYOTES GIVE TEAM EFFORT TO BEAT LOMETA LADY HORNETS
- Richland Springs advances to area game with 70-22 win over walnut Springs
- San Saba ISD Middle School competes in UIL Virtual Meet
- Richland Springs Pee Wee 6-Man football key to successful high school program