Warrants result in arrests and seizure of drugs and cash
Submitted by Edgar on Wed, 04/23/2014 - 1:22pm
Submitted by San Saba County Sheriff's Office.
On Saturday, April 19th, the San Saba Sheriff's Office executed a narcotics search warrant at the Executive Inn in San Saba. As a result of the search warrant, several grams of suspected methamphetamine and cash were seized. One individual was arrested on site with the arrest of more suspects pending. Sheriff Boyd said that this is the third search warrant in the last four months that has been executed; two in San Saba and one in Richland Springs.
Rate this article:
- County approves EMS agreement with Capital EMS and discusses formation of Emergency Services District
- Outstanding District 7 4-H volunteers recognized
- Garrett Ratliff places 2nd in State Guitar Flat Picking Championship
- Local students and adults travel to Spain
- Cherokee Volunteer Fire Department Fish Fry, Raffle and Auction to be held September 6th