New Cancer Foundation formed to assist local cancer patients
Submitted by Edgar on Wed, 04/23/2014 - 1:10pm
Submitted by Donna Shahan.
After several months of planning the NEVER SURRENDER FOUNDATION OF SAN SABA COUNTY has been organized. A group of citizens that have been working with the Relay for Life for several years, decided we needed an organization in San Saba county to raise funds to help local patients with cancer treatments.
Rate this article:
- County approves EMS agreement with Capital EMS and discusses formation of Emergency Services District
- Outstanding District 7 4-H volunteers recognized
- Garrett Ratliff places 2nd in State Guitar Flat Picking Championship
- Local students and adults travel to Spain
- Cherokee Volunteer Fire Department Fish Fry, Raffle and Auction to be held September 6th