San Saba business ravaged by fire
Submitted by Edgar on Wed, 01/29/2014 - 6:37pm
By Alice Smith, Reporter.
The Double G Pit Stop, at 1108 W. Wallace, San Saba, Texas was ravaged by fire early Monday morning, January 27th. San Saba Volunteer Fire Department was dispatched at 2:00 a.m. and Fire Marshall Al Hamrick was notified by Fire Chief Chris Stewart at 2:30 a.m. When Hamrick arrived at the scene, the approximately 13 firefighters had the fire contained. The metal building and contents were destroyed.
Rate this article:
- County approves EMS agreement with Capital EMS and discusses formation of Emergency Services District
- Outstanding District 7 4-H volunteers recognized
- Garrett Ratliff places 2nd in State Guitar Flat Picking Championship
- Local students and adults travel to Spain
- Cherokee Volunteer Fire Department Fish Fry, Raffle and Auction to be held September 6th