County Commissioners discuss 50/50 grant for emergency improvements to courthouse
Submitted by Edgar on Wed, 11/27/2013 - 9:14pm
By Alice Smith.
The San Saba Commissioners Court was held on Monday, November 25th at 9:00 a.m. in the county judge’s chambers. County Judge Byron Theodosis called the court to order and welcomed everyone. The invocation was given by Commissioner Kenley Kroll followed by everyone joining for the pledges to the American and Texas flags.
To view more please log in or subscribe to the digital edition http://www.etypeservices.com/San%20Saba%20News%20and%20StarID404/
Rate this article:
- County approves EMS agreement with Capital EMS and discusses formation of Emergency Services District
- Outstanding District 7 4-H volunteers recognized
- Garrett Ratliff places 2nd in State Guitar Flat Picking Championship
- Local students and adults travel to Spain
- Cherokee Volunteer Fire Department Fish Fry, Raffle and Auction to be held September 6th