San Saba Garden Club October Yard of the Month
Submitted by Edgar on Wed, 10/23/2013 - 6:31pm
Submitted by Patricia Warren.
San Saba Garden Club's Yard of the Month is located at 1101 W. Dry Street. The homeowner is Janice Wilder Bates, who moved here approximately 3½ years ago. The property was built in the 60's by Woodrow and Vada Johnson. Janice changed the property by adding flower beds around the trees in the back yard; adding a flower bed near the back patio for some shadeloving caladiums; and modifying the front flower bed from the original foliage to a mixture of some of her favorite plantings. Janice loves colors, birds, squirrels and hummingbirds, so many of her plantings are selected to attract these things.
To read more please log in or subscribe to the digital edition http://www.etypeservices.com/San%20Saba%20News%20and%20StarID404/
Rate this article:
- Local students and adults travel to Spain
- Cherokee Volunteer Fire Department Fish Fry, Raffle and Auction to be held September 6th
- CTEC Annual Membership Meeting to be held in Fredericksburg
- Student Competes in STAR Event Competition at FCCLA National Leadership Conference
- San Saba Garden Club's August Yard of the Month