Commissioners discuss employee health plans
Submitted by admin on Thu, 10/10/2013 - 4:28pm
By Alice Smith, Reporter.
The San Saba County Commissioners Court was held on Monday, October 7th at 3:00 p.m. in the County Judge’s Chambers. County Judge Byron Theodosis welcomed everyone and called the court to order with Commissioner Kenley Kroll absent. Commissioner Rickey Lusty gave the invocation followed by everyone joining for the pledges to the American and Texas flags.
To read more please log in or subscribe to the digital edition http://www.etypeservices.com/San%20Saba%20News%20and%20StarID404/
Rate this article:
- County approves EMS agreement with Capital EMS and discusses formation of Emergency Services District
- Outstanding District 7 4-H volunteers recognized
- Garrett Ratliff places 2nd in State Guitar Flat Picking Championship
- Local students and adults travel to Spain
- Cherokee Volunteer Fire Department Fish Fry, Raffle and Auction to be held September 6th